Five questions asked by Nokia to determine whether or not their teams were following the guidelines of Scrum.
These questions are discussed in more detail by Jeff Sutherland during the 2006 Google Tech Talk – Scrum Tuning: Lessons learned from Google.
So, you know you’re not using Scrum when…
- Your Product Backlog doesn’t contain estimates
- You can’t generate a Release Burndown Chart
- You don’t know your velocity
- The team doesn’t know who their Product Owner is
- A Project Manager involved with the work of the team(s)
So, are you using Scrum?
For an extended version of this questionnaire – See: How Agile Are you (The Survey)
Subscribe to the Agile101 RSS to be notified when I upload new Articles, Videos, Templates and Tips!