An Introduction to Agile and Scrum Part 2 by Robert Dempsey, CEO of adsdevshop.com.
The video clip provides answers to the following questions:
- What is the Scrum Planning Process?
- What is a Product Backlog?
- Who owns the Product Backlog?
- What is a User Story?
- How is a Product Backlog managed?
- What is Agile Release Planning?
- What is a Sprint cycle?
- What are the Sprint ‘rules’?
- What is Sprint Planning Meeting?
- How long are Sprint Planning Meetings?
- What are Sprint Goals?
- What is a Sprint Backlog?
- What is a Sprint Burndown Graph?
- What is a Daily Scrum?
- What does’Potentially Shippable’ mean?
- What is a Sprint Review?
- What is a Release Burndown?
- What is a Sprint Retrospective
See more Videos from Agile 101.net
Subscribe to the Agile101 RSS to be notified when I upload new Articles, Videos, Templates and Tips!